With no game fences between Ngwenya and the Kruger National Park, the Crocodile River forms the only physical boundary between these two areas.
During winter months, when the flow of the river is at its lowest, wild animals such as lion, buffalo and elephant have been known to wander along the river bank directly into the resort...
Please be advised that our Head Office in Pretoria will be
closed on the following dates in 2013:
- Friday, 31 May. Please be advised that our call centre will be closed for the day. We will be open for business as usual on Monday, 3 June. This closure is to accommodate essential staff training, in the interest of offering our members ever-improving customer service.
- Monday, 17 June. We will be open for business as usual on Tuesday, 18 June.
- Friday, 9 August. We will be open for business as usual on Monday, 12 August.
- Tuesday, 24 September. We will be open for business as usual on Wednesday, 25 September.
- Monday, 16 December. We will be open for business as usual on Tuesday, 17 December.
Should you require urgent assistance, please direct an email query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your support and understanding.
Welcome to Africa Vacation Club - AVC
An exciting new way to provide you with first class holidays, while ensuring maximum flexibility, peace of mind and affordability.
AVC is a South African based club that offers its members access to over 200 resorts in Southern Africa and Africa, with additions to the resort portfolio on an ongoing basis.
The Club provides for a points ownership system, which enables you to tailor your holiday portfolio to suit your individual holiday requirements. The more points you purchase, the greater your flexibility is, in terms of season, accommodation size, location and number of people travelling.
Thie Corneil Services Ltd
Dear AVC Members
It is with regret that we advise that Thie Corneil Services Ltd will no longer be in
operation, effective 31 March 2013. The Club's Management Association will continue to operate in Kenya,
but it has been decided that the local office will be set up in Mnarani. For more information, read more.