Situated on the shores of Swartvlei Lake in the heart of the Garden Route, Baywater Village offers idyllic surroundings and excellent facilities. It is ideal for a fun-filled; activity packed family holiday or an easygoing, peaceful getaway. In addition to the resort's location, which makes it the perfect base from which to explore, the Garden Route offers many treasures.
The Resort property provides for numerous recreational activities and a host of water sports. Its close proximity to a number of beautiful beaches combined with the opportunity to enjoy some of the area's top tourist hot spots make this a perfect holiday destination.
Although our resort offers everything your heart may desire, a short distance in either direction will prove to be a great experience. This area has many treasures to offer: magnificent trails, beaches, lakes, or ferry trips on the Knysna Lagoon. There is fishing, local breweries, excellent restaurants, craft centres, museums and art galleries. For the more adventurous type there is abseiling, canoeing, horse-riding, four-wheeling through the forest and lots of hidden gems that will amaze you. All this within 50 kilometres of the resort in either direction.
1 bedroom sleeps 4
2 bedroom sleeps 6
There are no chalets on the waterfront
*IF you require any special assistance in terms of access, please contact the resort directly*
Check out these top 4 recommended foodie finds in the area! Click here to download...
Wi-Fi and Cell Service
- Wi-Fi - limited facilities available at the Swimming Pool; kindly enquire with Reception
- Cell Service - limited for Vodacom users
Friday and Monday
There is a breakage deposit of R500. We ask that breakages are reported and paid timeously at reception. We do charge per hour for any late departures. The chalets are strictly non-smoking and a penalty fee will be payable.
- Load shedding does affect the resort and the water supply. It is advised to bring extra rechargeable lights and anything else you might need during outages. The resort does supply candles and matches. We suggest that you download the ESP application and select Sedgefield as a location for the most accurate schedule and updates on load shedding in our area.
- The keys are to be collected at Baywater Village, N2, Swartvlei, Sedgefield.
- No over occupancy will be allowed.
- Baywater Village makes use of borehole water and it is advisable that guests bring along their own drinking water. Drinking water can also be purchased from the Kiosk onsite.
- Tue to Thu: 08:00-16:30; Mon & Fri: 08:00-19:00; Saturday: 08:00-12:00; Closed on Sundays
- Mon & Tue: 08:00-17:00; Wed & Thu: 08:00 -19:00; Fri to Sun: 08:00-17:00
Please note: Service is limited | Light Meals and Takeaway only
- Closed on Mondays; Tue & Fri to Sun: 08:00-17:00; Wed & Thu 10:00-19:00
Please note: Service is limited
- Open Daily from 08:00-17:00
- Open Daily from 08:00-17:00
N2 Main Road
Latitude: -34.002731 (S 34°0'10.048')
Longitude : -22.742144 (E 22°44'31.718')